Against the Storm Direct Download
You are the Viceroy – a leader charged by the Scorched Queen to reclaim the wilderness and discover lost riches for the Smoldering City, civilization’s last bastion against the Blightstorm that destroyed the old world. Unlike most survival city builders where your focus is on a single city, in Against the Storm you must build a vast, prosperous network of settlements populated by diverse fantasy races, each with their own specializations and needs. But the wilderness holds many hidden dangers, and never-ending storms will batter your population into submission. If your settlements should fall, then the expedition may end – but not the game. Against the Storm is a roguelite city builder, meaning you will carry forward the resources, upgrades, and experience of your past expeditions each time you set off for a new journey into the wild.
Beavers and lizards stand alongside humans and harpies in the struggle to survive. Utilize each group’s strengths as you balance varying needs, from housing and culinary preferences to taste in luxuries and recreation. Manufacture raincoats, brew ale, and bake pies to boost morale in the face of the oppressive hostility of the forest. Experience core city builder gameplay enhanced by roguelite replayability. Build new settlements and collect valuable meta-progression resources to upgrade the Smoldering City. Recurring Blightstorms pose an inevitable threat to settlements, but they also reshape the world and open new opportunities for growth. With hundreds of gameplay modifiers and 5 distinct biomes, every city location presents unique challenges for even the most resourceful Viceroy. Adjust your strategy to changing weather conditions and experiment with settlement “builds” — rosters of building blueprints and perks that can help your society thrive or bring it to ruins. Mix and match ingredients to take advantage of the resources at hand. You never know what wares the Trader will bring next year, and the forest hold treasures, resources… and ancient threats.
Against the Storm Pre-Installed:
Laying the foundations for a new city is one of the most exciting moments in a city builder game. In Against the Storm, you’ll have the opportunity to repeatedly create new settlements, while still interacting and trading with previously established cities in a growing world. And each time it will be different. There are several different biomes, with different resources and mechanics. Almost every crafted good can be made in various buildings with different level of efficiency, using different materials (so often you can find an alternative for what you’re missing). Most buildings can produce several different goods. So depending on resources available on the map and your choice of the buildings your settlement will be good at producing some goods, some others will be more rare and some available only from a trader or not at all. And you will still make it work – there is always some way.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel i3-4160 or AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon HD 7750
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Against the Storm folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.