Amanda the Adventurer Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Amanda the Adventurer Direct Download
Having inherited their Aunt Kate’s house, Riley Park starts exploring what the reclusive woman left behind. In the attic, Riley is surprised to find a stack of VHS tapes next to an old TV set. The tapes seem to be episodes of an early 2000’s era children’s cartoon they have never seen before. Intrigued, Riley pops the first tape into the VCR. Not the highest budget production from the looks of it. It appears to have been made locally and features a little girl named Amanda and her loyal yet shy best friend, Wooly the Sheep. While the episode appears charming and simple on the surface, an uneasiness starts to settle in as Riley realizes that Amanda and Wooly seem to be communicating directly through the television set.
A gnawing feeling in the back of their mind presses them to stop, but Riley is compelled to continue watching the tapes. It’s almost as if Amanda needs something, and Riley becomes fascinated with finding out what that something may be. While an incredibly short game (I managed to beat this in under 2 hours), Amanda the Adventurer is definitely a lesson in quality over quantity. A single room game crams an amazing amount of game into its short size, valuing players who pay attention, look for oddities, and are the kinds who like to look in every nook and cranny.
Amanda the Adventurer Pre-Installed:
It’s dark themes and subject matter actually, surprisingly, serve as incredible dark comedy and have twists in mood that rival the movies of Alfred Hitchcock. It sprinkles in clues that never deceive, but reward players for their thought. The game’s story is always hidden just below the surface, and can be enjoyed as deeply or shallowly as desired. All in all, it’s a great short game that makes you feel smart for solving its puzzles and sucks you in with its crazy, creepy world. Dark Souls game you play, they are all known for their gameplay being difficult in many ways, although it should, of course, be worth noting that difficulty is subjective to everyone. However, I will say that DS3 is a challenging game in its own right. There are tough enemies to deal with around the corner and challenging boss battles that you can go and beat.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.0 GHz or Faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or MD Radeon 6870 HD Series
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Amanda the Adventurer folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.
Amanda the Adventurer Trailer