Grapple Hoops Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Grapple Hoops Direct Download
Outmaneuver opponents as you wall run and slide behind them leaving them paralyzed after a devastating blow with a basketball to the head. Grapple and swing around like crazy, kick doors and windows, run horizontally on any wall, slide under obstacles and use jump pads to launch yourself up in the air and hit top speed quickly. This is more a first draft, a proof of concept, than a real game. Models, even whole levels, look like placeholders, or bought assets. There’s no continuity, no coherence. Difficulty jumps wildly: some levels are so easy I won on first try, others I still have no idea how I’m even supposed to get a chance.
Any shot or punch from any enemy instakills you (well, except riot shield guy). Outdoor levels are surrounded by instakillwall that is wrapped so tight, you’ll often end touching it by accident. And there’s no checkpoints, no savegames, so it’s back at the start of the level at each death. Which can be not so fun on the longer levels. Thanksfully all levels are pretty short. But there’s only so few of them, I finished the game under 3hrs. Though I skipped two seemingly impossible levels, the one with the half pipe in space, and the one with the hoop on a copter. That said, the concept works: You have one basketball, depressing the fire button near-freeze time and shows you the trajectory, and you have to hit enemies with your ball, sometimes scoring a hoop at the end of the level.
Grapple Hoops Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Though it’s currently not much exploited, it’s possible to hit enemies from behind using bouncing. Pistol enemies drop their pistol, which you can pick up, and it lets you fire three times before having to discard it. Movement is a bit Mirror’s Edge like, with body awareness, sliding, and an emphasis of moving faster than the enemies. And yes, there’s a grapple, with which you can swing from skyscrapers and immobile airplanes, using momentum to land higher.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i3-3250 / AMD FX-6350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 650 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 6870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DX11 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Grapple Hoops folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.