Hubris Direct Download
A VR action-adventure game set in the unique and intriguing Hubris Sci-Fi Universe. As a player, you take the role of a recruit in training to become an agent of the mighty and feared Order of Objectivity, also known as the OOO. Together with pilot Lucia, you are sent to the planetoid belt of the Twin planet system to search for the mysterious agent Cyanha. You will have to use all of your agility and strength to survive the harsh environment and wildlife on a planet which is being terraformed. Along the way, you will have to fight like a real OOO agent, learn how to craft weapons and control vehicles and other machinery. To succeed in your mission, you are going to need all the help you can get, as there are other factions eager to unravel the long-forgotten secrets of the OOO. Enjoy a full VR experience in which you are able to move, climb, swim and jump freely. Become part of the unique and intriguing Sci-Fi world of Hubris, the start of a new full-blown space saga.
Savour some of the best and most immersive graphics in VR available. Fight alongside epic and colourful characters against a mix of alien wildlife, humanoids and mechanised enemies, each of them requiring unique tactics to defeat. Gather and salvage resources, craft weapons and tools, control vehicles and mechanical devices. Unravel the OOO’s There are hardly any new HQ PCVR games with great graphics anymore because the market is unfortunately niche and not particularly profitable. The VR mainstream can now be found in the standalone area and this is also the priority for most developers. Hubris is one of the very few exceptions! A game with great graphics that doesn’t need to hide from HL Alyx in this regard. Also the animations of the NPCs are great including face motion capture. The performance optimization is sensational (!) and it seems even someone with a 1660 TI can still play the game properly with good graphics.
I just feel like, after the first 2hrs of play, it’s a little lacking in…”something”. Unsure exactly what but it leaves me feeling a little empty beyond the eye candy visuals. It feels a bit like a shooting gallery with gorgeous visuals and lots of climbing, it hasn’t been particularly challenging as of yet and the combat feels a little unexciting (possibly because enemies are quite static and in the first two chapters at least they don’t come at you in very high numbers). This team of developers is clearly incredibly talented and could go on to make some truly special VR experiences, this just feels like a great foundation for their possible future work but not necessarily the mind blowing VR experience people were looking for. I have also fallen through the map about 6 times, 2 of those times resulted in the game hard crashing out to desktop.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Core i5-7500 / Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1080 / RX 580 – 6GB VRAM
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hubris folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.