IKO 39 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.net Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Space station IKO based on one of colonized planets has gone silent. Casey should find the cause of the failure. As soon as she arrives on the planet, she realizes that this is hardly the main problem of the colonists. Since her spaceship is malfunctioning too, Casey doesn’t have an opportunity to seek help from Earth. From now Casey is to find a way out from this difficult situation alone Artificial Intelligence IKO is the only one that will come to her aid. Diaries of the disappeared station manager will be a great help too. One of Casey’s main enemies will be the station’s broken mechanisms and robots. Who broke them and why is a mystery that also needs to be solved.
First off, the resurrection mechanic for enemies is so annoying and honestly felt like the dev threw it in to artificially inflate the difficulty. It’s not like Vek spawning where you have control of the board at all times. These mobs will re-spawn AND with a shield. It’s like the dev couldn’t think of good ways to balance gameplay, so they just made the existing enemies more difficult and spammy. Second, the ghost feature. When you move, you leave behind a ghost that can be struck. Interesting in theory, but poorly realised and in actuality, an unnecessary and unfunny layer of difficulty (a theme in this game).
IKO 39 Direct Download:
It is not made even remotely clear when certain things will and won’t move your ghost, making it one of the most annoying aspects of the entire experience. I had to just run test paths with characters to see if it would move them or not. With abilities like the shield push, sometimes it would move my ghost and other times it wouldn’t. Third, the overall experience. Now, I’m not one to judge TOO harshly on user experience, as I’ve played a lot of indie games in my day, but this game needs a boat load of polish. The chunkiness of the UI was manageable, but uninspired. Like the shop was this dull purple blob with giant squares representing concepts. Character upgrade UI is massive and obtuse. Animations, character design, and environment all have this lacking to them.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB or AMD Radeon™ RX 560 4 GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the IKO 39 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.