Nobody Saves the World Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.net Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
When the ancient Calamity re-awakens, who can save the world? Nobody! (That’s you, you’re Nobody.) Master the art of transformation to become a Slug, Ghost, Dragon, and more in this new take on Action RPGs from the creators of Guacamelee! Complete quests to discover and swap between 15+ varied and distinct Forms. Mix and match abilities in unexpected ways to unlock and complete even MORE challenging quests. Explore a vast overworld – on your own or with a friend online – while clearing shape-shifting dungeons in an effort to stop The Calamity and save the world! Transform into MANY FORMS: Unlock 15+ distinct Forms, from Rat to Rogue to Robot, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics.
Mix & Match ABILITIES: Combine over 80 Form abilities to create powerful customized builds. Play as an Egg that can leave a trail of slime and shoot fireballs!!! We can’t stop you! Unconventional QUESTS: Help the strange inhabitants of this world deal with their troubles. Each Form also has its own set of quests, which you can complete in creative ways. Evolving Dungeons: As you become stronger, procedurally generated dungeons increase in difficulty and complexity to keep you on your toes. Online Co-op: Invite a friend to play through all, or part, of your adventure together! New Game+: Put your Forms and abilities to the test against leveled-up enemies and dungeons with remixed difficulty modifiers. Awesome Soundtrack: New original music by acclaimed composer Jim Guthrie. More to come! Stay tuned…
The form switching mechanic at first seems a bit gimmicky but it does result in some pretty in depth customization where you can take skills from one class and apply them on another. This allows you to create a lot of bizarre and funny combos, like a horse using a bow or an egg leaving a trail of slime. The writing has the right amount of funny without trying too hard which helps prop up the simple premise of the game, a calamity has befallen the world yada yada, you know the deal. The characters you’ll meet are colorful individuals who have some really comical things to say. The dungeons you’ll enter are procedurally generated, and for the most part seem simple enough in design, but feel very balanced. You’ll be fighting through hordes of enemies until you reach the boss room. The randomly generated nature of the dungeons almost gives the game a roguelite feel.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7
- Processor: 2Ghz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 5.0 (DX11) support + 2 GB available graphics memory required. Compatibility w/ Intel® integrated graphics cards not guaranteed.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nobody Saves the World folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.