Planet of Lana Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Planet of Lana Direct Download
A planet that used to be a place of undisturbed balance between human, nature, and animal has now become something else entirely. The disharmony that had been in the making for hundreds of years has finally arrived in the form of a faceless army. But this is not a story about war. This is a story about a vibrant, beautiful planet –and the journey to keep it that way. Planet of Lana is one of those games that will stick in the memory for years. It’s gorgeous visuals are undoubtedly a primary focus here, and are supported by a stunning soundtrack (and a stellar performance by Siobhan Wilson). The whole experience feels fluid in motion and full of heart. Mui is fantastic little companion too. This game delivers an atmospheric, emotional story cleanly, comparable to titles like GRIS and Ori and the Blind Forest.
The art style and 3D environments are vibrant and detailed without being overly complicated. Animation is clean, with a few subtle details here and there that greatly enhance the game, in my opinion. The music in particular is the primary reason for this positive review. While lovely throughout, four or five important story sequences were downright gorgeous, and helped to turn a simple story into a much more memorable experience. All required puzzles were reasonable and enjoyable to solve. There was one timed optional puzzle that made me crazy but, in the end, I prevailed. Collectibles are scattered throughout the games (journals, treasures, photo ops, notes, optional conversations.). Many of these are not visible from the main path and you may need a guide to find them. However, none are required for game completion.
Planet of Lana Direct Play:
Although the stories are different, the two games are very similar in terms of game play. Both have a great deal of peaceful exploration with an occasional burst of skirmish. Most combat in initiated by you needing to enter a guarded area. Thus, you have options in terms of stealth, weapons, and strategy. There are some pretty intense combat sequences towards the end of both games but these were survivable for me. I played on ‘Explorer’ mode which makes the game much easier for those not adept at action gaming. There are sections that involve a lot of climbing and swinging from ropes and these were quite forgiving. I struggled with using a controller to drive a 4×4 Jeep which is your mode of travel for several chapters. Especially when under fire, I tended to drive pretty badly. But, the game has very regular save points and you just try again when you fail.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Planet of Lana folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.