Retro Gadgets Direct Download
You look up from your cosy little workbench. It’s dark out, what time is it? It doesn’t matter; you’ve been in the flow and are adding the final touches to your latest retro gadget. Just one more line of code, a spray of paint here, a sticker there – it’s done. You power it on… The start-up sound kicks in… the needles on the gauges flutter, and the screen lights up… it’s glorious. It’s ready to share with the world. Now, all it needs is a name. Feel the exhilaration of building your own eye-popping real-working gadgets. Lose yourself as you build, solder, code, customise, and play with electrifying gadgets at your relaxing workbench. Build video game consoles, weather machines, lightboards, radios, drum machines… any gadget you can think of. What will you come up with next? Feel the Power Retro Gadgets gives you the power to invent! Solder circuit boards, add buttons and switches, speakers and lights, connect and code CPUs, audio and video chips, flick the on button and see your gadget come to life. You have the vision, you can build the gadgets!
A World of Gadgeteers Check out gadgets made by people all over the world. Download any gadget, play with it, take it apart, see how it works, build your own version. Is the world ready for your awesome gadget? Cosy Workbench Tinker, test and lose track of time at your friendly pixel art workbench. Everything feels tactile and satisfying to use. Open drawers to find what you need. Solder and paint. Print and place stickers with tweezers. Connect parts with magnets. Twist knobs, tap buttons, flick switches. Trust us, you’ve never played anything like this! Unbeatable Components There is an ever-growing collection of buttons, switches, dials, gauges, lights, LEDs, LCDs, chips, joysticks, speakers, circuit boards, and more. Everything you need to create a lean mean sexy machine. Now, all it needs is a name! Striking Styles Make your gadgets feel truly personal. Connect boards to make new shapes. Spray components with different colours. Design and use stencils to create unique designs. Draw, print, and apply your own stickers. Or upload a logo for that more professional touch!
Retro Gadgets Pre-Installed:
It exists less really good education software for programming beginners specially for game developing. This software fits all the stuff what you need to learn how games are get concepted and realised. When you love Zachtronic Games, but you feel the limitations of them are too heavy to build something with more visual impact and usability then go over to Retro Gadgets. The programming language inside is LUA which is fairly easy to learn and mighty enough to build all the stuff you can imagine. Retro Gadgets has also the ability to use WebGet functions and so its also possible to build small web based stuff. This Game deserves more attention as it at the moment gets! The price is extremely fair. If you think its too much then think about what a software capable to do similar stuff costs.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2GHz or AMD equivalent (or better)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD series 5000 (or better) or discrete video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Retro Gadgets folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.