Rogue Genesia Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.net Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Rogue : Genesia Walk upon a new world and slay foes endangering it. Fend against vast enemy forces, reaching hundreds of foes on screen at any given time. In this action rogue-lite, you play as Rog.. Master of all weapons, Rog can use anything to slay his numerous foes. Kill, grow stronger, and kill some more! Make your build from more than 60+ passive upgrades and 16 weapons. You define Rog’s adventure. You can choose which path Rog takes, feel brave enough to take on a powerful foe, or would you prefer to rest at the shop? The choice is yours! 30+ Powerful Items to discover. On this journey, you’ll collect many unique and powerful artefacts that will greatly impact your game experience, harness their power to help you on your quest!
As it stands it’s an exceptional foray into the VS-like genre, and is a paragon of it. Crazy build diversity that are all *actually* fun to play, the first VS-like endless survival mode I’m actually deriving enjoyment from, a campaign mode that you can build-a-bear with items on top of the branching path… I bought it on release and then played it for 9 hours straight, and am only begrudgingly stopping because I’ve done literally nothing else in 9 hours and am about to die. Dev seems super reactive to balance issues and you can look at the community tab to see all the bug fixes he’s diligently cranked out in the first hours since the game came out. He also has a discord with a lot of info and a roadmap that is pretty hype
Rogue Genesia Pre Installed:
I mention the story here only to setup the scene, as it’s not exactly in-depth. or packed with drama and thrills. Every character is a crass, potty-mouthed individual, and unless you have a taste for obnoxious humour there’s not really much to be said for it story-wise. I’ve played through it twice now, and whilst it was alright the first time around, it doesn’t hold up on another play-through, even with this edition having Duke Nukem swapped in for the main character. The presence of The King is mildly amusing, but most of the jokes are somewhat lame and to do with him not understanding why he’s in the wrong game, or why people in the otherwise unaltered cut-scenes keep calling by the wrong name. It’s not exactly a return to form for Duke Nukem, and IMO Duke Nukem Forever is funnier than what they do with him here. Game-play is where this is best, as the original story is of average quality, and the insertion of Duke is a one-trick pony. The shooting is snappy and handles well, but by itself is nothing special. Where this does elevate the genre, baring in mind it pre-dates DOOM and DOOM Eternal, is by giving you a gravity leash that pulls enemies towards you, and can be combined with a mighty kick to send them flying into various environmental hazards.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-7200U @ 2.50GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 670 / Radeon 7950 HD
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Rogue Genesia folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.