Spirit Hunters Infinite Horde Free Download v1.0.3456 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.net.
About The Game
Spirit Hunters: Infinite Horde is a rogue-lite, action game in which you fight huge waves of monsters using passive attacks and abilities. Slay thousands and thousands of endlessly encroaching monsters to stay alive! Collect souls to level up and to increase your power and abilities both in the field and in the Oracle’s vast, permanent upgrade system. Become a god in minutes by learning the abilities you can obtain when you level up and how they grow in power. Combine many different powerful attacks to take down the hordes! Death is just a state, The oracle will bring you back to fight another day. Spirit Hunters: Infinite Horde is such an enjoyable and addictive game that got its inspiration from Vampire Survival. When I first got it I played it for almost 20 hours in the span of 2 days. It can get a bit boring and semi when you put so many hours into it, but I just was addicted. I would suggest playing it in shorter periods so you don’t get burned out.
In Spirit hunters, you play as a character and fight hordes and hordes of monsters and try to stay alive as long as possible to beat an end boss at the end of the 15 minutes timer. Each run will take under 20 minutes and you start out a bit weak and will get stronger during a run but the monsters will also get stronger. During your runs, you will farm 3 types of currencies to upgrade your skills so you get stronger and stronger. When you first start you have a choice between 2 characters, which have their own ability but also a different synergy with the different weapons, about that you also can choose with which weapon you want to start, so that is a bit different than it is in VS (Vampire Survivor). you have a choice between 4 weapons at the start, but you’ll unlock a bunch more through a very large upgrade tree, although it is more of a web than a tree. There you will also find the option to unlock 2 more heroes. Each weapon you will find 3 times on the tree, to make it stronger, but the developers already said that they have bigger plans with those in the future.
Some weapons and upgrades feel clearly stronger than others, for example, I love the spikes weapons or the tornado, those are very strong and crazy, just the way I love it. The bones upgrade was that way also but they turned it down a bit. I hope they won’t do that too many as I just love in this type of game the feeling of being overpowered. Not to the extent that the game becomes boring, but also not too balanced as the game is quite repetitive (which is totally normal for this type of game) and the feeling of being overpowered and how much loot you can get in a run is what makes it addictive and makes it feel rewarding. Some weapons I dislike are the scythe, as to me, it feels that you have to be too upfront with enemies to be good with this. I also do not like the shurikens at this moment, but that is mostly because one of the upgrades will make you throw more shurikens, which sounds good on paper, but it makes it worse in the actual game as your character seems to keep throwing it the way it started throwing them, even if there are no monsters there. So a shorter amount but just less downtime and more damage are the way to go with that weapon.
- Super accessible, Magical Survival/Vampire Survivor inspired combat system
- An ever-growing roster of Spirit Hunters to unlock and take into battle
- An expansive meta progression system.
- A huge amount of abilities to unlock and master
- Deep synergy system when combining Hunters with different abilities.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (or higher)
- Processor: Quad Core 2.5-2.7 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) Integrated Graphics – Lowest Tested so far was HD Graphics 530
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Spirit Hunters Infinite Horde folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.