Steven Universe Save the Light Direct Download
Join the Crystal Gems on the ultimate quest! A mysterious new Gem has stolen a powerful weapon. Only Steven and his friends have what it takes to stop her. “Save the Light” is a unique RPG hybrid that combines real-time and turn-based combat. 7 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS Completely customize your party. Fight an army of light as Steven, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Connie, Greg, and Peridot! Bust out unique abilities to solve puzzles and battle the bad guys. A NEW GEM Face off against an all-new Homeworld Gem created by Rebecca Sugar. Who is this powerful warrior and what’s she doing back on Earth? FUSIONS Team up for incredible combo moves and Gem Fusions! Fuse to play as Stevonnie, Smoky Quartz, Opal, Sardonyx, and Sugilite! BEACH CITY AND BEYOND Explore and interact with expansive 3D environments. Travel to ancient Gem locations all over the world, including Strawberry Battlefield, The Great North, and Bismuth’s Forge.
ORIGINAL VO Save the Light” features an original story co-written by Rebecca Sugar, and voices from the Steven Universe cast and special guest star Christine Baranski. Amazing game, one of the best I’ve played in recent years. I think it’s renewed my faith in jrpg’s. Very well realized world, endearing characters and a really interesting story that you will care about, and the move to turn-based combat is just pure genius if you ask me. (I liked the other Yakuza games too, but was never a huge fan of the button mashing combat) This won’t be a game for everyone, for example some of the insanely long cutscene sequences may ask too much of your patience, but I savored most of it and was a bit sad to see it end when I beat the final boss. Definitely looking forward to the next adventure with Ichiban!
Steven Universe Save the Light Direct Play:
Getting used to everything there is to do in its side activities alone can be a gauntlet, so if your friends care about you, demand they give you a hand. Some mechanics and gameplay elements are easy to pick up and learn, some are either so overwhelming or convoluted I have not bothered after a curious look. While the community and game extensively have documented everything, getting handholded by someone else is, in my opinion, ideal for the first few hours.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 7 – 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 730 or equivalent with 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Steven Universe Save the Light folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.