Tiny Bunny Direct Download
Everything falls into slumber when winter comes, but not this forest. There’s something wandering its snow-covered paths, lurking behind black trees and taking whatever it considers due. It leaves behind bizarre rumors of voices, calling you into the thicket, of faces, looking into your windows, of mysterious prints in the snow and… a bunch of “child missing” posters. Those, who have heard the voice of the forest, are beyond help. Their only option is to sink deeper and deeper into the cold embrace of horror to face their final choice in that icy darkness: to stay alive or to stay human? The story takes place in a quiet, unremarkable village lost among the Siberian forest. The protagonist, Anton, had recently moved there with his family and was almost immediately forced to witness and participate in a chain of unsettling events. It’s a place where children go missing.
The police are powerless, search teams are combing out the forest, but they find no traces. Why, then, is Anton repeatedly coming across prints, bloodstains, and scraps of clothing? It almost feels like someone is putting up a show just for him. He is haunted by nightmares at first, which grow more and more frightening and bloody every night. They also grow increasingly real … and beckoning. I’ve been on the hunt for good visual novels for a while and this one in particular always seemed to find its way back into my mind ever since I saw it on Steam months ago. The art is absolutely fantastic and the music is astounding and fits the tone of the story perfectly. The story is very intriguing and I literally have zero clue what’s going on but I love that about it.
Tiny Bunny Pre-Installed:
The only criticism I have is that the English translation can be a little off here and there but overall it’s a great translation from the source language. The glossary is very helpful and interesting to read since it sheds light on a time and culture that I am not particularly familiar with, which makes the world that much more believable and real. I can’t really comment on the voice acting because I don’t understand Russian but it sounds good to me, and the fact that it is fully voiced in the first place is impressive enough as it is. This is a true diamond in the rough for visual novel and horror fans. It’s a solid 9/10 so far and I can’t wait for the next chapter!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP+ (x86)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB display memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tiny Bunny folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.