Arcane Vale Direct Download
It’s up to you to complete your fathers legacy and discover a long lost treasure as you are thrust into a world full of discovery. Explore a huge open-world full of deadly creatures and hidden secrets. Complete quests to win favor with the local inhabitants, in return, they may just help you on your journey. Level up your skills and equipment to become stronger as you face ever more powerful and deadly foes. A huge open-world to explore filled with unique characters and enemies to discover. As you explore you will encounter new and unique characters. Each with their story to tell, choose to help them in their struggles and they may reward you! Level up your skills to become stronger. Mastering skills will allow you to craft and wield stronger weapons and armor, brew powerful potions, and cook delicious food. All will help you on your journey. Fight your way through caves and crypts, defeating deadly bosses to unearth lost secrets and hidden treasure!
Combat consists of light attacking and dodging for the most part. Though some weapon types like bows and axes do have charge attacks. And a bit later on there are bombs that you can throw. So in this regard combat is very similar to 2D Legend of Zelda games. Each enemy has their own timing for their attacks, which are telegraphed by them turning red. And some enemies can even stun you. So if you’re not careful, you can die. Though I would not say that the combat is punishingly difficult. There’s about a 4:1 ratio of standard fetch quests to more intriguing quests that have bosses. However even the fetch quests can be important/relevant in that they can sometimes provide you access to recipes you have yet to unlock. Or unique, uncraftable equipment that is better than the stuff you can make. Plus there’s enough flavor text to make you smile or have a laugh.
Arcane Vale Direct Play:
Suffice it to say you don’t die when you lack food, water, or sleep. But it does negatively impact your stats with debuffs. However it is fairly easy to manage since food is plentiful to address hunger and thirst. And there’s beds in town as well as bedrolls out in the wild for sleep. The game world itself is cohesive. And there’s a nice variety to npcs, enemies, and items found in said world. The standard melee combat animations aren’t particularly enthralling but they get the job done. The travel system is a nice experience whether by portal, boat, or airship. So it adds a nice touch of immersion. There’s the following locations in the game: tutorial island, bastion island, desert island, and jungle Island. I put 20 hours into this game. Spending 1 hour each on tutorial island and jungle island. While I spent about 9 hours each on bastion island and desert island. Bastion island and desert island are both quite large with plenty of side quests to keep you busy alongside the story. And in total there’s roughly 17 bosses not counting the enemies you fight in the arena at the Citadel.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP or greater
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0+
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Arcane Vale folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.