Cosmoteer Starship Architect & Commander Direct Download
A starship builder perfect for fans of games like FTL, Starsector, SPAZ, Space Engineers, Escape Velocity, Avorion, and more. Design awesome starships using intuitive ship creation tools that are easy to learn but hard to master. Fully customize your ship’s shape and floor plan, choosing where to place individual modules including weapons, engines, hallways, and crew’s quarters. Your ship’s design is key to its survival, and every decision you make will impact its performance in battle. Easily share your designs with others through the Steam Workshop, Forums, and Discord. A ship’s crew is its lifeblood. Numbering from half-a-dozen to a thousand or more individually-simulated people, your crew will pilot your ship, operate its weapons, and carry munitions. How efficiently they operate determines how well your ship will perform in combat. Your crew are autonomous but you can optionally customize their behavior with specific roles and job priorities.
Command your ship or fleet in real-time tactical battles. Combat is physics-driven, explosive, and immensely satisfying. Each module can be individually targeted and destroyed, and whole ships can even break apart into multiple pieces. Target an enemy’s weapons to eliminate its offensive capability, destroy its shields to lower its defenses, or go for the kill by taking out its reactor. Become the most famous “Cosmoteer” in the universe by battling A.I. ships, taking on contracts for factions, earning loot, and upgrading your own ship while exploring a procedurally-generated galaxy, alone or in online co-op with friends. Then test your ship design and command skills online against other players in multiple PvP battle modes. Or let your imagination fly free in the Creative Mode where you can build whatever you want with unlimited resources. Send help. Every night it somehow becomes 2 am and its always one more ship, one more exploration, one more ship upgrade. I cant stop playing this game. I have played factorio, FTL, Rimworld but something about this game just keeps me coming back again and again. You jut build ships and shoot things and explore but its just. packaged so so well. The gameplay loop is like a hard hit of crack. I NEEEED IT.
Cosmoteer Starship Architect & Commander Pre-Installed:
Cosmoteer got starship designing bang on. It doesn’t take hours to build a functioning ship like many of the other games. You can get a ship up and running in moments (thanks mostly to the designers decision to make building and decontstructing instantaneous). This allows the main gameplay to focus on the funner aspects of space combat, resource harvesting, and questing. Changing/Upgrading an existing ship (thanks to cut/paste tools and blueprint mode) is similarly quick and easy, so you don’t really ever get stuck in a badly designed ship that you feel is hard to recover from. There are a lot of starship building/exploration games in early access these days. I’ve tried a lot of them. Cosmoteer though, even though in early access, surpasses them all from what I’ve played so far.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 (Service Pack 1 required), Windows 8.1 (8.0 not supported), or Windows 10
- Processor: Dual-core Intel 2.0 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB DirectX 9 Graphics Card or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Cosmoteer Starship Architect & Commander folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.