Dead Effect Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Dead Effect Direct Download
Dead Effect Fight for your life in the INDIE SCI-FI FPS game fit for both casual and hard-core gamers with a passion for hunting down hordes of zombies. Prepare yourselves for the incoming nightmare! The ESS Meridian starship is travelling through space with a new FTL technology, heading towards its destination – Tau Ceti f, the first planet in the history of mankind to be colonized. A few months later an elite member of Unit 13 is disrupted from cryogenic sleep. But Tau Ceti f is nowhere in sight and something is very wrong. What happened to all those people? Why are they so aggressive and attack without any survival instincts? Epic single player campaign with over 5 hours of gameplay and a story that will draw you in. 12 story campaign missions with gameplay that differs from the mobile version, haing more rooms open to explore Survive and Biohazard modes with many missions A unique set of achievements Special ability – Bullet Time (slow motion) ability of the player Special ability – Devastation (area of effect) ability of the playe 14.
Unique upgradable weapons Many different types of enemies Explosives with post-process effects (grenades, trip-mines) Full Dead Effect soundrack Dead Effect makes excellent use of music to set the mood, though sadly the sub-par voice acting has been carried over from its mobile incarnation. Graphics are clean and functional and an excellent showcase of the power of the Unity engine, though not quite up to par with the latest shooter standards. The gameplay mechanics of Dead Effect are similar to other first person iOS/Android shooters, such as the games of the Modern Combat or N.O.V.A. series. In the default setup, movement is controlled by a virtual joystick on the left of the screen, with sight and aim controlled by the player moving their finger across the touchscreen, although there are two shortcut buttons on the left and right of the screen to allow the player to instantly turn 90 degrees to the left or right.
Dead Effect Direct Play:
Players can use explosives, iron sights, reload, change weapons, shoot and enter slow motion mode using virtual buttons on the right of the screen. Controls can be customized from the main menu, with each icon individually repositionable as the player sees fits. The game features twelve missions, which the player must complete in sequence, fighting enemies in the form of zombies and completing tasks such as finding codes to open doors. On various levels, the player also encounters bosses. Each level features pods which replenish the player’s health, and in later levels, pods can be found which will upgrade the player’s stats.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WindowsXP (Service Pack 3)
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 8800 GTX | Radeon HD 4770
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dead Effect folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.