I’m Hungry VR Direct Download
Play the role of a fast-food restaurant employee in I’m Hungry VR game. You can definitely learn how to make fries, hamburgers and milk shake in the VR world and possibly the real world, as well! The game takes advantage of the VR technique, and it perfectly shows a realistic vision of a fast-food kitchen to the gamers. In addition, the controller and the sensing technique can truly restore the various postures of the player while stimulating the fast-food restaurant employee’s work. Since the player’s in-game operation is exactly the same as the moving speed in the real world, the player won’t feel uncomfortable while playing I’m Hungry. Enjoy your fast-food restaurant experience! Really enjoy this game! Runs great with no crashes or hick-ups. The graphics are superb and the game is a great work out, especially with the arms. My only gripe with it is that when reaching the theme park, even the first round is hard since your having to memorize orders. Would be nice if the stages were like that later on after level 15+ on each area (neighborhood and theme park) with the next location unlocking after level 15. So… maybe neighborhood 1-20 progressing to hard unlock theme park at 20 but have those harder levels 20=30? then repeat same for theme park. That’s my two cents,
I really like this game and it runs smoothly and everything, except I can’t seem to make golden fries or golden ice cream. Making the golden burgers and drinks works just fine. Even so, I’ll continue to play and enjoy this game. I love this game – I think its best suited for those that want to create a story of their civilisation and who are also really drawn to the aesthetics of city building and the realistic feel to it, on top of this I think those who are drawn to carving out a story rather than focusing on the win will like it the most. I loved Civ but I can’t go back to it now, not that you have to only play 1 but after playing Humankind it is the ultimate 4X game for me.
I’m Hungry VR Pre-Installed:
In terms of gameplay, I think there are some stronger aspects than others. The combat is a standout and I think diplomacy can be interesting at times espeically with more recent free updates the devs have added. Multiplayer can be challenging to work and is more prone to bugs but I have been consistently playing with my partner and it holds up fine. Religion works fine and although could be improved – it adds enough to make up a core experience without feeling lack luster.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel i3-6100 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200X or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX970, or AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- VR Support: SteamVR
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the I’m Hungry VR folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.