Mad Adventures Direct Download
Mad Adventures is a multiplayer party platformer with boss fights and party-wide progression. Survive a brutal 4-day expedition in order to reach the final boss encounter and unlock party-wide powers and lobby upgrades. Work together or betray them at your desire. Spend your precious coins on progressing the party or buy a new hat! Do people actually read these long game descriptions? OK .. well.. if you do .. well there is quite some platforming in the game. I like my platforming fast paced without too much precision required. However, there are quite a few challenges preventing you from speedrunning to the finish like it’s a walk in the park. Collect coins while going on expeditions and spend them in the lobby on upgrades. Completing an upgrade will apply it to everyone in the lobby! You can choose to spend your hard-earned coins on useful upgrades like a double jump or a triple jump or a quadruple jump or a quintuple jump or a sextuple jump or a septuple jump. Or if you don’t feel like helping the party out, you can choose to waste spend your coins on a personal perk like a blue skin or a strange hat…
Encounter a Mega GigaChad Boss when your party manages to survive the 4-day long expedition. Use your fighting and healing skills to get it to it’s knees. Don’t stand in the fire! Defeating the boss rewards your party with a Battle Royale! Who will wear the coveted golden crown? Besides a Battle Royale after defeating the boss, there are more ways to swing your weapons at other players. You can steal coins from others if you can hit them. Also, completing the PVP upgrade will turn on friendly fire and change the entire dynamic of the game. From now on everyone can attack you! Make your character look like a kawaii catgirl, a wannabe samurai or an annoyed hooligan! Whatever floats your boat. I don’t know what else to put here but it looks better if this paragraph is a little bit longer. No one reads this anyways.
Mad Adventures Direct Play:
I see many reviews on the game not having much to do or explore along with the fact that it has not much of a difference from the first game but if you really look into the design and new graphics along with little details the creators put into this game? Its well worth buying.. Along with the fact that it has so much for only early access! I get people are upset with its little content but that’s because its in the process of being made. The game looks amazing and it’s loads of fun to play, I definetly prefer it over the first one based on all the new story and areas you can explore (I see those ruins in the distance >->) , its a lot more creative and fun to just look around and admire the view. Plus the new slimes along with the idea that its a continuation from the first game with the story line.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or later, 64-bit only
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mad Adventures folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.