Noobs Want to Live Direct Download
We have it all (or some)! The sword master hero, the fireball totting maiden, a mechanically adept summoner, a great yellow canine who literally creates gold, a master of bacon… Well, each character is unique, to say the least! Finely crafted cardboard cutout characters give the game a unique and fun feel as you fight your way to godhood! Come and give the monsters a whack as you blow up the screen with fireballs and black holes, and then some! Rabbit, duck …… strange and interesting poultry have a hundred skills with armed evolution and treatment suppression both Brotato is one of the most fun games in its genre. It’s a top-down arena shooter rogue-lite like Vampire Survivors, but with its unique style. You play a potato who has up to 6 weapons at a time and have to finish 20 rounds in order to win. The main aspect that drew me to the game was the amount of different weapons and item combinations you can have. There is also various amount of characters with unique gimmicks that make each run different from any time you pick a new character. As a consequence of having a lot of characters, some of them end up being very good and some are just really hard to win with.
Has talent tree. Various skill & combination. There is a 6 slot skill and each slot skill can upgrade & swap invidually. Also has passive skill that improve the skill synergize. 9 characters easy to unlock. Each of them has different stats. The bad things is the enemies has some ambient effect that makes little bit dizzy. only a few types enemies. Just 4 maps but cant change the difficulty. Not enough challenging at all. I was impressed by the creativity and fun factor of the game. Gameplay is simple and intuitive, but the levels become progressively more challenging as you progress through the 20 waves. The graphics are colorful and simple, and the soundtrack is great.
Noobs Want to Live Direct Play:
Great small game, with many badges and things to collect. The game itself is very good and can be used as a time-killer, or just an actual good game to play. And for 3 bucks, I say it is totally worth it. I first saw this and thought, eh didnt look good, but once I saw gameplay of it, and bought it, it was awesome! It can be surprisingly hard at times, but you can still make it through the levels The art is very simple but very good. Mechanics aren’t really difficult but have enough combinations that it’s able to give a deepness. Every time I play I find a new mechanic, such as eating. I thought I was filling the bottles faster but I was just drinking the fluids I was standing in. I made my character sick by eating veggies, and thus I had liquid I could use for fires.. which… was unpleasant but useful! So it’s fun to have hours into a game and still figuring things out.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that’s SSE2 capable
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel UHD 630
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Noobs Want to Live folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.