One Piece Odyssey Direct Download V01.02
A new RPG from the hugely popular manga and anime series ONE PIECE, commemorating the 25th anniversary of the series! The famed pirate, Monkey.D.Luffy, better known as Straw Hat Luffy, and his Straw Hat Crew, are sailing across the New World in search of the next island and the next adventure that awaits them. But during their voyage they are caught in a storm and shipwrecked. They find themselves washed up on a lush tropical island surrounded by constantly raging storms… Separated from his crew, Luffy sets off on a grand, new adventure to find his friends and escape the island! Dangerous new enemies, terrifying forces of nature, and more await them! Play as various members of the Straw Hat Crew in a classic RPG set in the world of the popular ONE PIECE anime! Fights play out in real-time, and of course in a much-smoother way compared to the original.
You’ll be able to block and dodge your way out of danger, perform basic melee attacks and use a plethora of magical and physical abilities (respectively powered by MP and AP) to defeat your enemies. Especially in optional missions, you’ll find yourself making new item presets very often to counter the increasingly powerful enemies before you which, in many cases, will have immunities, resistances or deal devastating debuffs only counterable through well-planned item combinations. During each fight luck will be a powerful ally: the DMW Wheel is always spinning, and it will grant Zack random buffs, summons and special attacks (Limit Breaks) as the fight goes on. On one side this system gives even more variety, but on the other it’s entirely tied to RNG so depending on it too much isn’t wise – planning and solid builds will always be more important.
One Piece Odyssey Direct Play:
The graphics are stunning, this is definitely one of the best looking games i have ever played. Everything is so lush and colourful, it’s like Pixar collaborated with Studio Ghibli to make a videogame. If your rig can handle this game on ultra settings at 60fps then you’re in for a treat. The gameplay takes elements from 3D platformers, Zelda, Pikmin and Dark Souls and mashes them all together in to a beautiful world which is so entertaining to explore. It also has relaxing music and an unexpectedly sombre story. After completing a portion of the game (6 hours in) I thought it was finished – and would have been happy with it at that point. I thought – the graphics are amazing, story is compelling and well thought out usually games like this are extremely short. But it took me another 8 hours to complete on the story mode diff with a decent portion of collectables but not 100%.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600 or AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R9 290X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the One Piece Odyssey folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.