Path of the Midnight Sun Direct Download
Meet an endearing cast of characters, find self-acceptance and take on a Demon King as one of three playable protagonists in this heroic JRPG-inspired adventure. Communication and relationships are the key to success in this sprawling world, as your standing with them directly affects your companions’ ability to battle. Put your skills to the ultimate test in Hardcore Mode, or immerse yourself in the world of Path of the Midnight Sun without any stress in Story Mode. A story-rich RPG with 25 hours of content! Plan your moves in turn-based combat and delve into the game’s rich narrative. Every choice you make may affect your allies’ mental state, which reflects in combat. Explore the locales with a point-and-click system and manage your time carefully in the Tactical Maps! Your choices influence the characters’ personalities and unlock new combat & romance options! Everything you see in Path of the Midnight Sun is hand-drawn and animated with the Live2D technology! We don’t use 3D models as we want to fully preserve the artist’s touch!
Professional Voice Over! More than 50 characters have been voiced by professional voice actors who have big roles in the gaming & anime industry! Every track in the game is fully orchestrated, which is rare for indie games! There are over 3 hours of music in total! The continent of Arvium. Sixty years ago, these lands bore witness to the arrival of an immortal being known as the Demon King. Tormented and driven to desperation, scholars of the land fell upon a controversial solution. The Demon’s soul would be pulled from His body, and sealed within a human. These custodians of the soul are simply known as “Vassals”. Following 21 years of peace, a complacency has settled in around Arvium. However, when the newest Vassal, Lady Faratras Hoikade, murders her own soldiers in cold blood, the continent must reckon with the possibility that this is only the beginning of a journey filled with tears and blood; doubt and self-acceptance.
Path of the Midnight Sun Direct Play:
The gameplay is pretty fun! I’m playing Hardcore difficulty and I feel like the challenging part is to prepare yourself for a boss fight at the end. Make sure you collected enough gold, healing items, and a solid game plan to tackle the boss. The biggest difficulty curve is at the end of chapter 2, I can see that being challenging for most people. I recommend learning the attack pattern and being prepared before you start the battle with him. Writing is probably the biggest aspect to play this game. In the beginning, it might come off as “Generic” with an amnesiac protagonist, but you can tell there is more to the story, especially when you play Faratras point of view. I find the character interaction between Suzaku and Shiori to be well-written. I also really like Faratras turmoil with being a vassal. I feel like the characters are written to be realistic but some familiarity with anime jrpg. I’m looking forward to playing more and learning where it will go.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel N4100 (or similar) or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Path of the Midnight Sun folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.