Peace, Death! 2 Direct Download
In a place beyond time and space, the Reapers formed an independent Union so they wouldn’t have to answer to the Horsemen of the Apocalypse anymore. With no acceptable candidate for the position of Union leader, the atmosphere at the Union has descended into blissful anarchy, which is not great for productivity. Fortunately, a new Reaper gets hired as a Sorter one day – you. Rules Send clients to Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory based on the various signs they have. There are tricky clients who interact with each other, interfere with the Reaper’s work, or ignore the basic rules, which means you’ll have to be extra careful when you’re deciding where to send almost everyone. Clients Many clients are unique individuals. Some of them are even a little famous – but any resemblance to actual people is totally, entirely coincidental. They’re not just unique faces, though – they also have unique abilities. For example, Jailers won’t let you send prisoners anywhere, Bureaucrats will surprise you with inspections, and the Musketeers are one for all and all for one!
The Reapers Union This is where the Reaper goes after every work day just to go to work again! But first you can accept contracts, view jobs from the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, get the latest news from this world, and do super important favors for other Union members. After all, every candidate needs faithful friends when there’s an upcoming election. Horsemen of the Apocalypse Now that the Union is up and running, the Horsemen finally have time to devote to their beloved side projects. Death’s Agency, War’s Arena, Pestilence’s Laboratory, and Famine’s Diner are all open for business! If you’re not familiar with the first game, it was a fun little game where we had to send clients to heaven, hell, or purgatory based on their features and traits. The second game still takes us to the same universe, but this time round the core gameplay is quite different.
Peace, Death! 2 Pre-Installed:
We’re one of the reapers – workers whose job is to sort clients into the correct place after death. This time round the gameplay is not timed and we’re not looking for traits in one client at a time, but rather we’re presented with six clients at once and asked to send someone to the correct place. The early missions start off simply – we have angels going to heaven, demons to hell, regular humans to purgatory. But then with each new mission traits get introduced. Traits can be positive, negative, or neutral, and their combination is what determines where the client should go. As the game progresses, more and more rules get added, as well as complications and other features that challenge us. For example, murderers would attack us if we don’t sort them after a certain number of turns, or bureaucrat reapers who would change the question and we have to choose which client does not belong in a certain place. The game progression works nicely and gradually increases the challenge while keeping it fun at all times.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200) or equivalent, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+ (2 * 1910) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7300 GT (512 MB), Radeon X1300 Pro (256 MB)
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Peace, Death! 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.