PopSlinger Direct Download
PopSlinger is a vibrant, narrative-focused musical shooter inspired by ‘80s and ‘90s New Retro culture. Join Ria Carbon, a funky heroine on a stylish quest to save the world from sinister invaders from another dimension using soda-powered guns. Backing Ria up is former PopSlinger heroine, Gin!Experience the whimsical story of Ria and Gin as they fight against the “Corazones”, people whose hearts have been corrupted by the dark forces from the other dimension, all while grooving to a fully dynamic soundtrack that reacts to your in-game performance in real-time. Immerse into an epic adventure with a dreamy aesthetics inspired by 90’s Japanese animation, brought to life with a marker art style and VHS-infused 2D sprites, with fully-voiced dialogue cutscenes employing vibrantly animated hand-drawn portraits Unleash a soft drink-powered magical arsenal Groove to a dynamic soundtrack inspired by an eclectic mix of music genres (Future Funk, New Jack Swing and more!) Enjoy a narrative inspired by 90’s magical girl shows and classic Japanese films and television, loaded with special effects.
The story though, isn’t very deep but I liked the darker approach and the flashbacks, it’s interesting enough to keep you playing, and it really makes you care for the characters. Exploration works decently, but it could’ve been better, there are documents you can read or find collectibles. The open area in Madagascar was one of the best parts of the game in my opinion, the car handles very well and the driving feels phenomenal. Lastly, climbing is a very big part of the game, and even though the climbing mechanics are very smooth, I really had to force myself to enjoy it some times, and I wish there was less of it. The action sequences are easily the best thing about this game, some jaw-dropping set-pieces keep you on the edge of your seat. Uncharted 4 is the definition of a “Movie Videogame”. It’s absolutely gorgeous, the cinematography is outstanding, the performances are fantastic and the soundtrack fits well, but gameplay-wise it’s just… exhausting, not because of the controls or the gunplay, but because of the hand-holding and the linearity.
Uncharted the Lost Legacy is proof that Uncharted can great even without Nathan Drake. The Lost Legacy is essentially just more Uncharted 4, it’s something like a stand-alone expansion, and a good one at that. Honestly, I am surprised, I enjoyed this more than I expected. Even though the gameplay is more of the same, there’s less climbing, and the fact that the game is relatively short is mostly a positive. The game rarely feels repetitive, every puzzle is different from each other, and there is also an open area in the middle of the game where you can explore, which was implemented very well. As for Chloe and Nadine, they make a pretty nice duo, where’s Chloe is likeable and a goofball, Nadine is the opposite, she’s aggressive and focuses on her mission. I liked their chemistry and I think both characters work very well together.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 3.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GT or AMD HD 3870 512MB or higher
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the PopSlinger folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.