Punch A Bunch Direct Download
Punch A Bunch is a fun and exciting arcade-style game that challenges players to punch as many targets as possible in a limited amount of time. The game features colorful and vibrant graphics, as well as catchy background music that adds to the overall excitement and energy of the gameplay. The objective of the game is to use your punching skills to hit as many targets as possible within the time limit. The targets are randomly generated on the screen, and players must quickly and accurately punch them to earn points. The game becomes increasingly challenging as the targets move faster and become harder to hit. One of the main challenges of Punch A Bunch is timing and accuracy. Players must time their punches perfectly to hit the targets and earn points. Additionally, the game requires quick reflexes and a steady hand, as the targets move quickly and can be difficult to hit.
Another challenge of the game is the increasing difficulty level. As the player progresses through the game, the targets move faster and become harder to hit, making the game more challenging for even the most experienced players. Players can also unlock different power-ups and bonuses throughout the game that help them earn more points and progress through the levels. These power-ups include things like increased punching speed and accuracy, and the ability to earn extra points for hitting certain types of targets.Overall, Punch A Bunch is a fun and exciting game that offers a unique and challenging gameplay experience. Its colorful graphics and catchy background music make it an enjoyable game for all ages, while its increasing difficulty level and power-ups make it a challenge for even the most experienced players. The game is a perfect choice for anyone looking for a fun and exciting way to pass the time or to test their punching skills.
Punch A Bunch Direct Play:
It was an amazing game with a few minor bugs, but once those bugs get fixed the game will one of the best games to play with a friend. Something i would love to see is online multiplayer (most likely not gonna happen since i know how hard it is to do) and as well as a port to consoles especially the switch since this is gonna be an amazing party game. Then came intermediate. This tournament has stopped me dead in my tracks and made the game more frustrating than fun. I *really* enjoy the mechanics and balance, but the stunning and damage output of this difficulty has made it hard to properly enjoy. Maybe I’m playing very badly, but I’m not feeling very rewarded for blocking attacks and countering and it’s demotivating. Then, if I accidentally miss an attack, I’m likely to be stunlocked and lose 1/3 of my health at least.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2nd generation Core i3, AMD A6, or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 8800 GT, AMD 5670, Intel HD 3000
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Punch A Bunch folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.