Sakura Melody Direct Download
Take control of Ren in this visual novel, a young man who’s just started working in the idol industry. Ren has adored idols from a young age, and now his love is about to be rewarded. The production company he works at has decided to put him in charge of a newbie idol group comprised of three unique young women: the cheerful, energetic, Akko; the quiet, perplexing Ibuki; and the proud, haughty Chiyoko. Though these girls are all eager to become idols, they’ve all their own unique ideas about what being an idol entails – and, as if that wasn’t bad enough, they seem incapable of agreeing on anything.
On paper, they’re a team, but in reality, they’re always arguing! Ren only has a month to whip these girls into shape. It’s up to him to organize Akko, Ibuki, and Chiyoko’s daily routines, while earning them both fans and funds. The girls can also take on jobs at the local talent agency, the success of which is determined by match 3 gameplay, to further boost their popularity. Then, when the month ends, a competition awaits, wherein only the most talented idol group will be crowned the victor.
The game looks great and has superb atmosphere, but Gotham City itself and the overall available content is a bit wanting, but not terrible and you can tell a lot of heart was put into what’s there. The writing and acting of the characters has a lot of charm and chemistry coupled with a decent comic book style story with minimal wokeness involved, but you always feel like there should have been more and that the villains themselves weren’t as compelling as they could have been. I’m going to stop retreading on what’s already been said from better reviews and play devil’s advocate for a second. WB Montreal is the studio that made Arkham Origins.
Sakura Melody Direct Play:
But the team involved in making GK is mostly new composed of some industry veterans that haven’t made a game together before but have for other companies. As a new team, this is technically their first go at this. I view GK as their Arkham Asylum, their first go at a new direction for Batman video games while still honoring what came before. It is a very impressive beginning, and I have a hunch that if GK meets Warner Bros.’ commercial expectations, we may see improved sequels in the years to come. I am happy enough with GK, and while the game can be improved with some live service tweaks and content drops, I applaud WB Montreal for their hard work and giving a great holiday season game to enjoy.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP+
- PROCESSOR: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4
- RAM: 400 MB
- GRAPHICS: 1280 x 720
- STORAGE: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Sakura Melody folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.