September 7th Direct Download
Do you believe in the existence of Christmas elves that appear on New Year’s Eve and Christmas? If so, then most likely you have heard of the good elves. But imagine that there are still evil elves. They create madness and can come to you at any time if they get bored. They are watching you and testing you. Or maybe they just want to have fun. Will you play by their rules? Dima is a graduate student. His family is planning a move. Finally, this day came on the seventh of September, Dima and his parents are moving into a new apartment. A few weeks pass and Dima receives a funny Christmas Elf doll as a gift. With her appearance, strange things begin to happen in the house. A short, sweet horror experience! Playing an Emika_Games game feels like walking through a haunted house attraction. Primarily walking from one place to another, but with tons of jump scares in between. If you like that type of game to give you a quick rush, you’ll probably like this one! This one especially had some really high quality scares and jumpy moments.
Short decent indie horror game. The price feels a little high, the game takes about 25 minutes to complete if you don’t get stuck finding an item or “puzzle”. Classic Emika games style gameplay. Walking simulator with lots of jumpscares and a great atmosphere. If the price drops then i highly recommend the game or on sale. Great short Christmas themed horror game. The scares were fantastic and always a surprise that got me every time. The only issues I had with it were a few spots were a little tricky to figure out how to proceed and also translation was a bit wonky but both weren’t too big of an issue. I would give game time roughly between 20-30 minutes instead of their 40 minute estimate depending on how fast you find everything. Overall for sure worth trying out. If you want to see some game play you can check out my play through above.
September 7th Pre-Installed:
BIG W GAME! This game managed to remain incredibly spooky regardless of the main protagonist not making an effort to care for the situation she was in until about midway throughout the game. If you’re looking for a game with a decent story, VICIOUS JUMPSCARES, and amazing use of creepy ambiance design and level design, then this is the game for you! AMAZING! This classic is awesome! I love the original but this is certainly not just a re-skin, the new content that was added (on top of everything else) is a total joy! I don’t want to ruin the game by saying too much more about it because it’s just something you have to experience to understand it’s madness. It’s brilliant, very cleverly executed and just generally hilarious. Definitely one of my favourite games of all time.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 19 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the September 7th folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.