Sumerians Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Sumerians Direct Download
Sumerians is a city building game inspired by the history of the third millennium BC in Mesopotamia, a time of great urban growth and development of the Sumerian city-states. The game focus on urban planning, economy and resources management. At the moment there are no wars or attacks. Start the game with a small settlement near a river. Your citizens will grow their own food and will get the products they need at the first market stalls. Build a temple and hire priests to increase your religious influence and attract new inhabitants . Pay the salaries of your workers with the crops of your own fields. Build walls. They are required for the construction of certain buildings and for the houses to level up. Help your citizens achieve a balance between farmers, artisans and vendors, in addition to taking into account your own need of workers for the state.
Increase your agricultural areas with irrigation canals. Provide services like access to water, guard posts or beautification, and your citizens will reach a high standard of living. Expand your economy with transporters to move goods, storage buildings that preserve products better, new products that allow you to raise salaries for your workers, and finally by trading and profit. Build palaces, gardens, temples and a great ziggurat. Research new technologies to unlock buildings and new trade routes. If you like games like Caesar, Pharaoh and Banished you’ll be right at home! II feel the game is a good mix between those titles, I really like how Sumerians basically gives up proximity as a rule for assigning people to jobs, which allows you to build prettier cities.
Sumerians Direct Play:
Production chains are dependent on “transporters”, once you get the hang of how they work it’s relatively easy and satisfying to set up chains and different types of economic areas and keep everything tidy and functional. In Sumerians, the player begins in a modern scenario with some settlers and a building yard. In the beginning it is necessary to mine wood, stones and other materials and to clear the surrounding land in order to gain raw materials and building land. The aim of the game is to bring your settlers through the ages, to save them from starvation, to ensure satisfaction and to provide them with shelter, food, clothing and firewood, and finally to transform the initially small community into a flourishing city with complex economic cycles. In contrast to many other building simulations, there are no other tribes that force you into battle. The main focus is on building and trading, the latter is extremely important in the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 / AMD Radeon R9 270X
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Sumerians folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.