SuperPower 3 Direct Download
The long-awaited installment to the SuperPower series, SuperPower 3 is a mix of strategical and managerial elements and is the most complete and accurate geopolitical simulation game to date. This iteration brings modern graphics, present day military hardware and technology, as well as an improved EHE/AI technology for a tailor-made experience for every playstyle. The wide variety of approaches to the game gives you unprecedented freedom! You can focus on the big picture, like planning out entire wars, or on the smallest details imaginable. The whole planet will be watching your actions and the decisions you make will play out in front of your very eyes. SuperPower 3 takes place whenever and wherever you want it! You can choose to play any nation on the planet. Scenarios are based on real-life events and are equipped with actual data. Try to govern your country to the best of your abilities either on your own, or with friends in multiplayer mode.
SuperPower 3 is tailor-made for all the megalomaniacs out there who are convinced they can do a much better job at running the world than real politicians and military leaders across the globe. Solve real-life conflicts, with solutions that no-one previously thought possible and see what effect this will have on the world. Can you change history? graphics are good. sound is ok. it took around 10 hours to get the hang of it. vision/recon and slightlines are very important. play at any zoom level as long as your are attentive to your tanks and infantry, but its not meant to be played zoomed in all the time. minimap could be better though, so i mostly play middle zoom level. i have played for 600 hours. all single player campaign, few skirmish battles.
SuperPower 3 Direct Play:
I didnt mess with creating decks much, or any multiplayer. I had a lot of fun playing the army general campaigns. they play a little different each time. each army general has a different scenario that makes each one feel different. I was looking for something a little more realistic, as far as historical accuracy, but the tactical battles are basically standard RTS fare. I do like the ideas here. I even like the “division” system. I guess I was looking for more Steel Panthers and less Starcraft. Not the developers fault. The General Mode was really good, though. It just suffered (from my perspective) from the underlying combat system. If you like the base RTS gameplay and you like a detailed dynamic campaign, you would probably like this game a lot
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10 64 bit
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Quad-Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 750Ti (2GB) / AMD® Radeon™ HD 7870 (2GB)
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the SuperPower 3 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.