Tales of the Mirror Direct Download
This is a landscape-mode visual novel game created by Cotton Games. As a player, you solve a series of mysteries in the mid and late Ming Dynasty, in the south of Yangtze River. One day, while enjoying the view of a lake, you meet Ren Sanniang (a female NPC). After she tearfully tells you her bitter story, you decide to help her redress the injustices her family had suffered. You need to crack the case within a specified number of days. You need to use an ancient mirror to reveal the lies and secrets hidden behind the words in your quest for the truth. Behind the twists and turns of the bizarre story lies the human condition and life-and-death decisions.
Let us travel back in time to the Ming dynasty and relive this legendary story that happened in the misty Yangtze Delta. Bless whoever come up with this art style! I’m rarely play game like this because it such a pain to go here and there asking, and can only save after you finish a day, so if you mess up you have to replay EVERY step. And go through so much other pain just to finish this, like watching Chinese playthrough. Draw every words in gg trans when I get stuck, hoping to find the clue to continue. I wish the developer give or sell the complete guide.
Tales of the Mirror Pre-Installed:
Citizen Sleeper isn’t a game where a story is told to you, or where the story unfolds around you and you’re just stuck in the middle of it. This is a game where you are the driver of the plot. And every action depends on how you choose to spend your time and live your borrowed life on this beautifully crafted world. By the end of my playthrough I had created my own personal narrative on the Eye. I had gotten fully immersed in this world that had been perfectly built up around me. And I genuinely had a hard time launching the game for the last time. Because I knew my first, fresh experience of this game would come to an end. Citizen Sleeper is a one of a kind game. A game that I highly recommend you experience as soon as you can.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @3.3GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA 950
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tales of the Mirror folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.