Tested on Humans Escape Room Direct Download
You are the test subject. Will you be able to discover what the experiments are about and escape? Tested on Humans is an escape room in a dark setting that will test your skills. Solve puzzles, decode secret codes, find hidden objects, and investigate the different rooms of the research center while you discover the events that led you there. Solve this mystery by exploring each of the rooms in which this adventure takes place. Will you be able to escape? The game consists of a LOT of short puzzles which take a variety of forms… logic, decoding, math, pattern matching, etc. As in the previous game, it feels like an interactive version of the kind of puzzle book you used to be able to purchase at bookstores. With a couple of exceptions, puzzles are not difficult and can be solved with the clues within each room. A hint is available for most puzzles in case you are stuck. If all else fails, a full solution guide has been posted by the development team in the Steam discussions.
My only suggestions for improvement are to (1) turn off the ‘active puzzle’ indicator when a puzzle is solved and (2) provide visual clues when buttons are pressed. As the game stands now, you cannot play with the sound turned off. You need to be able to hear the buttons as they are pushed. If you are entering a sequence and exit the puzzle, you will still be in the middle of that sequence when you return. Thus, you need to also hear the sound at the ‘end of sequence’ in order to know when to start entering data again. Initially, I struggled by playing without headphones. Once I put them on, the interface was much easier to work with. The puzzles are fun and tricky enough that I got caught up a few times. The voice acting isn’t great, but there’s so little of it, it doesn’t detract from the overall game. I will definitely play any future puzzle game y’all make.
Tested on Humans Escape Room Pre-Installed:
Each one of you channeling your inner goblin brain by smashing, breaking, and turning over anything and everything until you stumble across the solution to a puzzle no one had a clue was even a puzzle in the first place, before a satisfying chime sounds and is followed up with a notification saying “X solved a puzzle” that appears in the lower corner of your screen. The group of idiots that you love hanging out with so much will live up to that name when each and every one of you fails to see the solution to a puzzle that, in hindsight wasn’t much of a thinker, to begin with, but leaves you all collectively slapping your foreheads.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tested on Humans Escape Room folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.