The Rumble Fish 2 Direct Download
A legendary arcade game developed by Dimps in 2005. This fighting game gained popularity for its smooth visuals powered by S.M.A as well as the high level of strategy driven by its 2-gauge system. And with the addition of new current-gen features it’s even easier to play. Battle Mechanics Polished to a Shine by a Legendary Studio Known for Fighters The first original fighting game from Dimps, known for being involved in a number of other fighting games. It has continued to attract fighting game fans since its release in 2005 with mechanics that use 2 gauges–one for offense and one for defense–and slick 2D visuals powered by S.M.A. (Smooth Model Animation). New Features Provide a Modern Gameplay Experience This PC version contains new features such as an Online Versus Mode–a first for the series. It uses Rollback Netcode, which corrects lag between players, making for a streamlined experience online. And with 16:9 wide-screen support, AI and a training mode, you can fully enjoy this game in the comfort of your own home.
The Story It is the end of the 20th century… A large-scale natural disaster struck the eastern area of a nation. It wiped out the financial sector and resulted in a staggering loss of life.At the dawn of the 21st century, the conglomerate PROBE-NEXUS, commonly known as Probe, began reconstruction efforts in that eastern area. Colossal capital and cutting-edge technology was poured into rebuilding it. Skyscrapers that put the old high-rises to shame along with the world’s biggest shopping mall and recreational facilities. This was the dazzling birth of a symbol for the new century. It was christened Zone Prime. And now, in an undeveloped sector of its western block, there was an area known as the slums…
The Rumble Fish 2 Pre-Installed:
When it came to learning how to fight people, it was trial by fire for me. I played against characters I didn’t know online until I figured out how to deal with them. I’d rarely go into practice mode ’cause I’d prefer to go another round instead of backing out and figuring out how to beat them in training mode(I know, it means winning less lol), which is were the humbling part comes in. Since this is a fighting game, losing is a regular thing. Sometimes you’re the hammer, sometimes you’re the nail but that makes up the yin and yang of any fighting game. Once you figure out how to accept and learn from loss, the game opens up substantially. You can make it to where you win more often by training and getting to know you’re character, and gathering up knowledge about other characters you fight(whether it’s through training or fighting them), which brings up the next point. The second thing this game became for me was improvement.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: AMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz / Intel Core i5-3450, 3.10 GHz Memory
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 6870, 1 GB / GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 1 GB DirectX
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Rumble Fish 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.