Titan Station Direct Download
Titan Station is a single-player first-person mystery set in a retro-sci fi universe. Far into the future, in the year 1999: David, a systems operator, runs from his troubles by taking a job on a space station. After arriving, his mundane work turns into a struggle for his very life as he makes a shocking discovery. Escape all your troubles by taking a job at an isolated refueling depot. Titan station is connected to Saturns moon Titan by an elevator and pipeline system. The story begins with David Miller in the year 1999. He is sinking in debt, and cannot afford his cubed concrete apartment any longer, with loan sharks threatening him if he does not pay up soon. In his desperation, he takes up a position on a space station on Saturn’s moon, named Titan. The job is a difficult one, and costs many years of his life, but pays a hefty sum at the end, enough to ease all of his troubles.
Once arrived, David begins taking orders from a fellow named Jack via a walkie talkie. He begins his mundane tasks, whilst chatting on the radio. The mystery slowly begins to reveal itself as the complexity of the situation unfolds, but the beauty is in the narratives pacing and introduction. David’s well-designed character continued to intrigue me, but even as the intricate story became somewhat convoluted, the clear characters and setting made it quite easy to follow, even through all of the twists and turns. This is a success all on its own. There is little I can say without revealing any spoilers, but it far surpassed any expectations I had. If you liked Firewatch and do not mind a more Sci-Fi theme, this game is for you. This is an excellent Indie, and with far greater quality across every element of the game than I had initially surmised.
Titan Station Pre-Installed:
Titan Station is set on a space station, so most corridors and areas resemble each other, but the rooms are detailed, with various tablets to pick up and read, or items to strike up a conversation with on the radios. The most astonishing visual element was the exterior of the space station. Looking out of the windows to see such a vast openness, and especially traversing outside, seeing the exterior up close was stunning. However, I did have difficulty reading some notes due to the lighting being either too dark or too bright. I had to move the note around until the text was readable.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or higher
- Processor: I5 2.3Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX12 3GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Titan Station folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.