Trail Breaking Direct Download
Trail Breaking is a First-Person Adventure/Puzzle game set in multiple fantasy worlds. You will start your adventure as a hiker setting out on what would normally be a typical stroll on a beautiful morning. You will soon encounter a detour that will lead you from the marked trail and into a mysterious cave. Upon investigating the cave, you find a strange box. When opened, a great magical force envelopes the room drawing you into a portal. You are dropped into strange, wondrous, and dangerous new worlds. Your goal is to solve puzzles, survive, and make it to the next portal in hopes of finding the one that leads back home. I can tell that a lot of work has gone into this. However, I did not really enjoy my time with the game. No Auto-save makes progress, and thus the game, annoying. Invisible walls serve to disengage you from the world. The achievment boxes are blue and look completely out of sync with the rest of the game. I really want a thumb sideways button but I suppose I would have to give it a thumbs up due to the fact that there is probably a cool story in there under all the annoying stuff.
This is a gorgeous-looking first-person puzzle adventure game that has you move between multiple different fantasy worlds. Its single strongest aspect is undoubtedly its sense of place and ambiance, which is carried off very effectively and really pulls you into a foreign, potentially-unfriendly fantasy environment filled with beauty and danger. I’m going to stop retreading on what’s already been said from better reviews and play devil’s advocate for a second. WB Montreal is the studio that made Arkham Origins, but the team involved in making GK is mostly new composed of some industry veterans that haven’t made a game together before but have for other companies. As a new team, this is technically their first go at this.
Trail Breaking Direct Play:
I view GK as their Arkham Asylum, their first go at a new direction for Batman video games while still honoring what came before. It is a very impressive beginning, and I have a hunch that if GK meets Warner Bros.’ commercial expectations, we may see improved sequels in the years to come. I am happy enough with GK, and while the game can be improved with some live service tweaks and content drops, I applaud WB Montreal for their hard work and giving a great holiday season game to enjoy. Don’t go into this game expecting another Arkham Game, because it’s not in the Arkham Series. Everyone has their own opinion but I gotta say I’m enjoying Gotham Knights so far. Controls can take a bit of getting used to and the gear menu/batcomputer confused me a little at first but no real issues for me other than that.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-2500k 3.3GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 780
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 23 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Trail Breaking folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.