Unconventional Warfare Direct Download
In 1925, decades of instability and corruption crumbled the once-strong foundations of Andarushia, plunging the nation into a turbulent civil war. The world turned a blind eye, ignoring the escalating atrocities, and so did you. That is, until your military plane crashed into the fiery plains of a country out for blood. Now trapped in hostile territory, you must apply your extensive military knowledge to not only survive, but lead a small band of inexperienced survivors to safety. Have you ever dreamed of commanding your own troop of charming girls(and guys)? This is your chance! A fusion of real-time and turn based combat allows you to assess the battlefield, give orders and execute rapid action. Command a squad of misfits through intense battles as they combat their own inner turmoil. Choose from various WW1 and interwar era weapons, tanks and equipment to customize over 10 unique characters. Two playable game modes available from launch: story campaign and sandbox modes And more to come!
As of the time of writing, there’s the first bit of the campaign available for playing. This campaign is good: it has some fun fights, it introduces the mechanics well, and on top of that, the writing is actually legitimately funny in places. There’s some narrative depth here too (the world is fairly interesting). Now, keep in mind that this is very early access. However, the encouraging thing about this game’s state of completion is that while there isn’t a ton in the way of content (missions, campaign time etc), most of the systems (vehicles, combat, the world map, etc.) seem to be finished already, and they’re well-done. What is implemented is high-quality. This means that when the rest of the content comes out there’s a higher chance it’ll be good.
Unconventional Warfare Direct Play:
Here’s an example of a cool system: tanks. Tanks aren’t just units with a big health bar. Most small arms fire won’t damage them, so you either need to use anti-armor rounds (boring), or you need to use heat. Basically, if you set enough fires around a tank it’ll get uncomfortable inside (high amounts of heat will even make the ammo explode) and the people in there will bail out, so you can shoot them normally. If you cripple a tank’s treads and start shooting it while it’s immobile the crew will probably bail too. This is a really neat way of doing armored vehicles!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Windows 7 (or newer)
- Processor: Quad-Core @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (or equivalent)
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Unconventional Warfare folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.