We Happy Few Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
We Happy Few Direct Download
We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial in the city of Wellington Wells. In this alternative 1960s England, conformity is key. You’ll have to fight or blend in with the drug-addled inhabitants, most of whom don’t take kindly to people who won’t abide by their not-so-normal rules. Discover the retrofuturistic city’s dark history as you play through the intertwined narratives of three quietly rebellious citizens of Wellington Wells, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, as they face their pasts, prepare for the future, and engage in activities that aren’t exactly status quo in the artificially enthused society. Retrofuturistic 1960s England Set in retrofuturistic 1960s England, you will find a city ravaged by war and rebuilt by delusionally happy people.
Everything appears joyful in Wellington Wells, including its roads, its people, and its omnipresent television personality: Uncle Jack! But, it’s actually a world on the brink of collapse. Come unveil its dark history, and discover how and why its residents came to be so beguilingly happy. Three Interwoven Narratives Play as three flawed characters who explore their own connections to the events surrounding the rebuilding of Wellington Wells. They each have a unique storyline in which they interpret and react to the events around them in different ways. As you hide, conform, or fight back as each of them, you will encounter dark humour, a spot of hope, and even some redemption along the way. A Dystopia of Your Very Own In We Happy Few, no two playthroughs are alike. While the citizens of Wellington Wells will always want to ensure that you’ve taken your Joy, the procedurally generated world will ensure that your experience with We Happy Few is different and unique.
We Happy Few Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Wellington Wells is never quite like you remember it. All three story arks have a decent plot and a few side quests. Average playtime 40-80 hours for one complete playthrough, depending on how deep you want to delve into the side quests. Characters are charming and the narrative is pretty good. It doesn’t matter if they saw you or if you maxed out your skills to avoid suspicion. You have to break line of sight or hide in a rubbish bin for combat to end. The objectives from quests tend to be always 500 meters away, which is tedious at the beginning when running raises suspicion and you have to walk to the next marker. There is a skill to get rid of that, but only for the first two characters, Arthur and Sally.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64 bit, Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Triple-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX or AMD Radeon 5870 HD series or higher Mobile: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M or higher.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the We Happy Few folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.
We Happy Few Trailer