24H Stories The Blackout Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
24H Stories The Blackout Direct Download
Experience various terrifying encounters on a night of power outage from a first-person perspective. As the story progresses, the line between reality and imagination will become blurred. Before the truth is revealed, one question needs to be answered: Who am I? First-person Perspective: Experience a night of horror from a first-person perspective. Multiple Scenes: Explore maps based on the style of modern apartment buildings (5 in total). Psychological Horror: Immerse yourself in terrifying encounters within an eerie story. Puzzle-solving: Solve puzzles in complex environments using document clues. Choice Inclination: Alter the course of the plot through dialogues. Horror Scene Warning Feature: Don’t like sudden horror scenes? No problem, with this feature enabled, you’ll receive warnings in advance! Save Feature: Automatic chapter-based saving feature. This work is part of the 24H Stories series.
Please refer to the information on the right for other works in the series. Great game from an indie developer, really keeps you on your toes! I hope in the future they add in more clues because some of the puzzles don’t really make sense, especially the Mannequin shadows puzzle. I love the design of the overall game, there is definitely an element of mystery they like to stick to and keeps you guessing. Sound design is okay and the interactions are smooth. In some RPG game for example you can go through the story multiple times playing as different characters making different decisions. Here, a second run would become just too boring to go through. Hence what’s the point in story branching? I watched all endings on youtube. I didn’t like that I had to do it that way.
24H Stories The Blackout Free Steam Pre-Installed:
What valve did with their proton effort is amazing. The fact that you can just run freshly released games from beginning to end and enjoy it with a very high chance of success is very cool. The electronic ambient music is really atmospheric and creates a feeling of alienation and oppression, the right choice for the apparently dead surface of Regis. I like also the cute tune sung by the charming Yasna, your avatar. However there are a few different endings depending on some choices in the last dialogues, so that fans of narrative branching are satisfied.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+ x64
- Processor: Intel/AMD X64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 460 or AMD equivalent
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the 24H Stories The Blackout folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.