Blast Brigade vs. the Evil Legion of Dr. Cread Direct Download
Blast Brigade vs. The Evil Legion of Dr. Cread is a 2D metroidvania adventure inspired by the popcorn-chomping thrills of ’80s action flicks. Explore and backtrack through a colorful comic-style world, using your platforming skills, puzzle-solving wits, and an explosive arsenal of weapons and abilities to save the world! GET THE TEAM TOGETHER! Switch between four playable characters on the fly, each equipped with unique abilities to help you progress! Blast off with all-American hero Jeff, channel the deadly rage of Shura, decommission enemies as the cyborg Scotsman Galahad, and help the chakram-wielding Vortex reclaim her island. EXPLORE A METROIDVANIA WORLD! Dr. Cread’s island may look as pretty as a postcard, but this ain’t no holiday in the sun! Explore, backtrack, and trailblaze non-linear routes through gorgeous, interconnected levels. Discover the secrets of unique biomes and regions like jungle villages, cliffside prisons, volcanoes, and ancient temples!
CRUSH MONSTROUS BOSSES! Test your mettle in epic boss fights against hybrid monstrosities, giant robots, cyborg ninjas, and other evil minions – all baying for your blood. Make full use of different heroes’ skills and weapons to stay on top! UNLEASH WEAPONS & ABILITIES! Overcome puzzles and enemies with special abilities — crash the party with Jeff’s grenade launcher, reach new areas with Shura’s grappling hook, and warp around with Vortex’s chakram teleporter. Need more firepower? Seek out new modules to upgrade your weapons arsenal! SAVE THE WORLD! Unravel the evil plans of Dr. Cread in a 20+ hour, action-packed story campaign with fully voice-acted cutscenes. Assemble the Blast Brigade, master their skills, and storm the island to bring this heinous villain and his legion to justice – once and for all! Story is as cryptic as any other souls-like game – you want to know the story? Go google. You play as a cute little boy with a nail who ventures forth to beat evil bosses to take their place or something. Well the usual dark souls story.
Blast Brigade vs. the Evil Legion of Dr. Cread Pre-Installed:
It’s a good game though. The main game is really fun and the difficulty is manageable although still very hard so only some people will be able to play it. Side content or true endings are locked behind difficulty design for small minority of gamers and is not possible to complete for regular players without using “other methods” or trying over and over again for 10h. The game has excellent world, enemy design and atmosphere. From the very first seconds the world just takes your breath away. It’s so beautiful, dark and cute. Every area is different and is infested with enemies which will try to kill you on every step. Each area has its set of enemies and they often have similar moves to the area’s boss which kinda teaches you how to fight the boss. You will also come to a lot platforming sections with deadly traps. Boss design is excellent, most of the bosses feel unique and each one of them will need some learning and using of all your skills.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel/AMD Quad Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU with 2GB VRAM available
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Blast Brigade vs. the Evil Legion of Dr. Cread folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.