I Was a Teenage Exocolonist Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.net Nintendo.
About The Game
Growing up in humanity’s first extrasolar space colony means navigating a new world full of wonder, danger, and beauty. Explore the wilderness, study, fall in love, discover strange creatures, and deal with the consequences of your actions. Your choices will directly affect the lives of your friends and the fate of the colony. What kind of world will you help make? Will you survive to enjoy it? Why do you remember doing this before? You have your whole life ahead of you. Will you spend it studying in school, or diving into the intriguing flora and fauna of this new world? Will you introduce space-age technology, or live in harmony with nature? Will you battle massive beasts, or nurture future generations? Realized in brilliant watercolor, the world of Vertumna is yours to explore. Everything you learn and experience will make you and your colony stronger. You will thrive and you will make mistakes. These formative moments – your memories, decisions, and friendships – become collectible cards you carry with you. Each season brings new obstacles on Vertumna. The battle cards you earn from your experiences give you new options for overcoming these challenges, whether that is navigating relationships, learning new skills, exploring the planet, or staying alive. Every decision counts, during this life and the next.
The cosmos is full of incredible mysteries, and your ability to remember your past lives is one of them. There are dozens of different endings to your story. How many lives will it take to save both your colony and the planet? Are you ready to wake up again? First and foremost, is it a good game? Yes, of course. Is it a great game? Uuugh… I don’t know, depends on what do you want from I Was a Teenage Exocolonist. Do you want a great sci-fi story set on a first human colony with Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind vibe? If yes, then I suggest you to try it! Do you want a good husbando and waifu collector… ehm, I mean a game with big emphasis on romancing characters? Then no, it’s not a good idea. Now let me explain. The premise is simple: a ship full of colonists is heading to a distant (waaay too distant) planet to establish a first human colony. I won’t mention that the game ignores some sci-fi story building parts and doesn’t establish at least somewhat believable space travel canon and I will surely ignore the question how the heck colonists survived after such spectacular and unprofessional landing of a spaceship by literally crashing it on the planet surface…
I Was a Teenage Exocolonist Direct Download:
Well, let’s just say it’s not a hard science fiction story, after all… But jokes aside – after a small prelude you’re greeted with character customization scene. Even though your options are limited (name, masculine/androgynous/feminine appearance, pronoun, choosing your biological enhancements, childhood mementos and a best friend), they’re still more than enough for a roleplay purpose and diversity. After that your ship crashes… ehm, lands on first colony’s soil, and the game truly begins. past lives memory system. Got a bad ending and don’t know how to avoid it? No worries, start a new game or reload a save (save often into different slots!), and your character will use their unique superpower and remember how much they su…ehm, screwed up during the last run, and the option to avoid the crisis will surely arise. Maybe. Sometimes it becomes quite complicated.
- Use memories of past lives to explore 800+ story events.
- Discover more than 250 battle cards as you grow up on an alien planet.
- Play your best hand in challenge encounters to ace your math test or escape from a wild snapbladder.
- Make friends, fight with your parents, go on dates, fall in love, and save the colony.
- 29 wildly different endings based on the choices you make each month.
- Pick from 25 colony jobs, like goofing off as a depot clerk, or surveying the valley.
- Grow into 15 skills, including bravery, toughness, organization, and empathy.
- Get to know 10 dateable characters, including dog-boys, aliens, hot politicians and stone cold killers.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows 10 and Windows 11
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the I Was a Teenage Exocolonist folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.