Kardboard Kings Card Shop Simulator Direct Download
Open your own Card shop by the seaside! Buy, trade and sell Cards, OR keep them for your own collection! Earn reputation with customers, beat your shop goals, unlock new decorations, and host exciting events to bring everyone to the best Card shop in town! You are Harry Hsu, a young man who recently inherited a card shop from his father, a former champion of the famous card game “Warlock.” With the shop’s reputation on the line, you start working behind the counter, juggling the locals’ requests while trying to familiarize yourself with owning a shop. Your guide, Giuseppe, a fast-talking Cockatoo, helps you in your buying and selling journey – securing cards of various rarities to top collectors or helping an enthusiastic customer from the neighbourhood.
Remember those glorious days playing yugioh or magic with your friends in your favorite TCG stores? With Kardboard Kings, you get to relive them! Well, except the yugioh or magic part, as those games are not involved here. Or the whole “playing” part, as you don’t actually play the TCG. Or even the friends part, as all the folks you meet in Kardboard Kings won’t hesitate to hate you for being unable to buy their cards at twice the market value. Except the dog. The dog can do no wrong. But still, the TCG store part is there, and it’s awesome! The game has a menu (aptly called “news”) that allows you to see upcoming changes to the TCG scene. Is a set getting a reprint in a few days? Tough luck, cards in that set are about to tank in value as more of them flood the market! Did a pro player endorse a specific set? Prepare for a price hike as more people buy their idol’s favorite cards! There is a helpful calendar that keeps track of such price altering events ahead of time so that you can prepare by buying cards in the sets that will have a price hike or selling the ones that are about to lose value before it’s too late. You can also use this calendar to schedule store events such as clearance sales and to keep track of new set releases.
Kardboard Kings Card Shop Simulator Pre-Installed:
Speaking of regulars, they’re a big part of the game. You have a cast of supporting characters that are all pretty interesting and with nice designs. They all show up every once in a while to talk to you. Usually, they have a favour to ask – a request – such as trading cards with them or asking for your opinion on which of two decks is stronger. If you get the request right, you gain hearts with them, and if you get it wrong, you lose hearts AND reputation. In this case, this simplicity works entirely against Kardboard Kings, as you end up having absurd situations, such as one in which a regular offers you the incredible opportunity to buy an expensive card at TWICE its market value, and if you refuse, they get upset. At least your reputation hit isn’t too big from missing these requests…
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 860 GTX or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Kardboard Kings Card Shop Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.