Project Zomboid Free Download Build 41.50 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.net Nintendo.
About The Game
Project Zomboid is an open world survival horror video game in alpha stage development by British and Canadian independent developer, The Indie Stone. The game is set in a post apocalyptic, zombie infested world where the player is challenged to survive for as long as possible before inevitably dying. It was also one of the first five games released on the alpha funding section of the gaming portal Desura.
The Indie Stone were subject to a high-profile setback within the indie gaming community following the theft of two laptops containing code for Project Zomboid. Since then, Project Zomboid has appeared on Steam Early Access and continues development to this day. Project Zomboid is The Indie Stone’s first commercially released game As of October 2018, Build 40 was released as stable, and the next build was in development
The aim of Project Zomboid is to survive in the fictional, zombie-ridden Knox County, which has been quarantined by the government The player has to manage such things as hunger, tiredness, pain and mental stability to stay alive. To do this, players must scavenge for supplies to keep themselves alive for another day, while avoiding the roaming zombies. The game uses the traditional Romero style slow-moving zombies, though certain zombies are faster than others.
The game itself features two gameplay modes: Survival mode and sandbox. In survival mode, the player is first tasked with creating a character and then surviving as long as possible after the character spawns in one of four cities in Knox County. Alongside other towns and points of interest, the player has the choice to begin the character in Muldraugh, Riverside, Rosewood, or West Point. The sandbox mode allows players to change various gameplay mechanics of the game such as the speed and numbers of zombies inhabiting the world, weather conditions, and item availability within the world.
Additionally, the game features a set of ‘challenge’ scenarios, which are unique compared to the traditional gameplay of survival. This includes last stand mode, where the player must survive against either waves of zombies or a steady flow of zombies, earning cash for killing zombies that they can spend on
ammunition and weapons. When creating a character the player must choose a profession, each with its own perks, and then choose the character’s traits. Each trait has a points value assigned to it, either positive or negative, depending on if it is a good trait or a bad one. The player begins with 8 trait points available (if unemployed occupation is chosen), which can be used for positive or negative traits. The player needs at least 0 points to continue and play the game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Vista, 7, 10
64bit OS required
- Processor: Intel 2.77GHz Dual Core; Quad-core recommended
- Memory: 4Gb Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 3gig
- Video Card: Dedicated graphics card with 1 GB of RAM minimum and GLSL 1.2 support
- Sound: FMOD compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Project Zomboid folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.