The Vale Shadow of the Crown Direct Download
The Vale is an audio-based action adventure game that places you in the worn leather boots of a blind adventurer. As your elder brother takes his place on the throne, you are made warden of a small castle on the outskirts of the kingdom. Blind from birth and sheltered for much of your childhood, you welcome your exile As your elder brother takes his place on the throne, you are made warden of a small castle on the outskirts of the kingdom. Blind from birth and sheltered for much of your childhood, you welcome your exile as a chance for a little adventure. En route to the castle, your convoy is attacked by a huge invading army. You find yourself alone in hostile lands where you must scrape together supplies and seek out allies in hopes of surviving the long, dangerous journey home. The path home follows a dark and winding valley known simply as “The Vale”. It shrouds the land’s darkest secrets including startling truths about your family’s past.
It’s a great game with an amazing story. You play as a princess who gets lost in the land far away from the city. A shepherd helps you find your way back to the castle and on your way there you chose to help people, ignore them, or fight them. It’s worth the money for how great it is. You can play it even if you’re blind so make sure you have headphones since it relies heavily on sound. The battle system is creative with different strategies you can use, reacting to the acustic clues the enemies make. The quest system is nicely solved by entering a tavern, navigating through available quests and instantly teleporting to the place where you need to be. This is well made and I hope the developers come up with more creative ideas to make other genres available for blind people.
The Vale Shadow of the Crown Pre-Installed:
It’s mostly a linear, but still great fantasy story. The gameplay is not that sophisticated, but it’s entertaining enough. But the main thing is that there are no games like that. Amazing game, story, and team behind the game. Loved the side missions, and the small story’s that played along with the grand story. Hope to see a squeal or follow up game to the story. I would personally suggest game if you are not sure, don’t be discouraged because of the lack of graphics. I personally loved the subtle background music played around the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 2.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Vale Shadow of the Crown folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.